Amazing way to download Youtube and other videos
Download Youtube videos have never been so easy. You can notice that Youtube plays the videos in the default resolution depending on your speed of internet connection.
Any service which gives you the choice of downloading video in all possible formats and resolutions right from Youtube (or videos and pictures from facebook and many more sites) is an excellent tool for downloading and keeping the videos for offline viewing.
Downloading from Firefox (Version 13,0 and later). Firefox is the most convenient browser to be used for download. This enables you to download from 40+ websites.
- Open Firefox browser.
- Install the extension from Link1 or Link2.
- Restart the browser and open www.Youtube.com.
- You’ll see Download button at the bottom of Youtube videos.
- Click Download to see the different formats in which you can download the videos. Clicking on i icon in front of formats will show the file size which can be useful before downloading.
Downloading from Chrome:
- Open Chrome browser.
- Install extension from Link1.
- To install extension, go to the extension page, click the download button and accept the downloading.
- Click on the icon settings icon on the browser toolbar and select “Tools” – “Extensions”.
- Drag and drop the extension file “helper_last.crx” from the folder you’ve download it to the extension page and simply press “Add” button in the appeared popup.
Downloading from Opera 11-12: Open Opera browser and install the extension.
Downloading from safari: Open Safari browser and Install the extension.
On all the compatible websites you will see Download button near the down-loadable files.
In fact this trick works to download video, audio or other files from various sites like youtube.com, facebook.com, filefactory.com, sendspace.com, metacafe.com, break.com, dailymotion.com, vimeo.com, sevenload.com, mail.ru. smotri.com, livejournal.com, soundcloud.com, guitar-tube.com, gametrailers.com and many more.
Other alternative: Visit savefrom.net and enter the video link to download. It will show you the download options.
You may write directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any help.
Article Courtesy: digismarter.com